Come and see the grandeur of Australia's World Heritage Greater Blue Mountains National Park and escape to a rural paradise at the same time. Located just over an hour from the Sydney CBD, discover the rural charms from the majestic Hawkesbury River to the beautiful Hawkesbury Highlands of Kurrajong, Bilpin and Mount Tomah.
Stay in romantic getaways, away from the crowds, in peaceful, natural bush settings and beautiful gardens. Explore all there is to see and do ...
- Follow the Hawkesbury Farmgate Trail for fresh local produce.
- Discover the wilderness of the Greater Blue Mountains National Park, home of the famous Wollemi Pine.
- Discover the delights of Mount Tomah Botanic Gardens and the glorious open gardens of Mount Wilson.
- Dine in our fine local restaurants and coffee shops.
- Indulge yourself with a spa, massage and log fire.
- Play a round of golf. experience bush walking or horse riding.
- Visit Regional Galleries, Museums, markets, whilst shopping for antiques or local produce at our roadside stalls.